Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ruffle Diaper Cover

I spent about half of the day trying to get this diaper cover to work.

 I loved the pattern, but I didn't want to have any open seams. After a LOT of taking apart and trying over, I think it turned out pretty cute.
 At Joann's, they have this bin (shelf?) full of random remnants that a marked down to be pretty cheap. That's where I found this fabric. I love the print. The yellow is some stuff I had leftover from some other project.
 Once again, I used this tutorial/pattern. I made a few adjustments to the pattern and added a cute little pocket.
 It is really bugging me that the buttons don't match the dress...I will probably be changing that....
So, this is the first item I have completed to sell in my shop. Hopefully, I will be able to make the diaper cover quicker next time...

1 comment: