Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More dress pics

 Well, I started with a dress that looked like this...
 Then I added some decorative trim around the hem, added a decorative bow, and made this jacket to match.
I then decided that I hated the bow and the jacket.

So this is what the dress looks like today...
front: I'm still not completely in love with this bow. I am trying to do something simple/understated so it doesn't take away from the jacket...

back

front with jacket

jacket up-close. I still need to add some type of fastener to the jacket like a button or bow or something.


back with jacket

back of jacket
Anyway, it is now done, except for the button on the jacket and perhaps a different bow on the dress front.

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously sooo in love with this dress!!!! You are AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete