Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Knitting

 I haven't been feeling so great the past couple of days so I decided to get my knitting out. Benjamin got home from school, saw what I was doing and said, "Hey, you can do that same thing what Grandma Sani does! 'Cept she does it with 1 hooker and you do it with 2!" Yup, me and my 2 hookers, we're tight!

I used safety pins instead of placeholders because I don't have any.
 I purchased a pattern off Etsy that was supposed to be Newborn size.
 I was planning to sell it as a blessing dress, but it turned out WAY too small. So right now, Brianna has it on her baby and that's probably where it will stay.
 I had a lot of fun making this, I forgot how much I enjoy knitting. Josh's Grandma taught me to knit when I was pregnant with Benjamin. I am still pretty new at it and I don't think I would be confident enough to sell something I made so it's probably a good thing this turned out too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment