Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preemie baby clothes


 So lately I have been making some cute, preemie-size, outfits for my newest little niece Madison.







Anyway, I thought I would just share some pictures of things I have made...

 Here is a shot of all three projects. These are so tiny!
 First is a criss-cross back pinafore I made using this tutorial. I adjusted the pattern to be preemie -size and used snaps instead of buttons because my machine doesn't do small enough button holes for this tiny dress. I stitched these cute buttons on to cover the snaps that didn't quite match the dress.
 I love how it crosses in the back. I'm trying to find a diaper cover pattern that is small enough so that I can make coordinating bottoms too.
 This is just a cute little jumper. I made this using a pattern I purchased of Etsy. I have used this pattern several times. I love how versatile it is.  I actually decided to not use the little applique on the bottom.

I used this tutorial for making the other flower.


 This is a cute fleece jacket I made. I didn't really use a pattern for this...

Well, that is about all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by! I will be adding more cute things from my little corner of the world tomorrow so please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment